Saturday, May 31, 2008

LOVE

This is a real story,

One of the guyz that I know told me lastnight his story with a girl that he really loves. The guy was in a poor situation. His heart was broken!

The story started several years ago, He met that girl in a place that they both likes. He said that from the first time he saw her,, He felt in Love with her, Although he believes that it can't happen to love girl from the first time you see her! Anyway, his good luck made him met her several times after that. And he got to be a good friend with her.

He kept his feelings inside him all the time, didn't want to show it to her, so he might lose her as a friend! He also said that she was very nice with him all those years till he felt it's the time to tell her his feelings. He thought she will be the perfect girl to be with the rest of his life. He kept thinking of telling her his feelings for a long time and the reason as i said that he was worried of loosing her as a friend!

One day he was chatting with her and he told her about his feelings, She thought that he is kidding and told him right away: I'm sorry, I'm in a relationship with another person. It's better to stay friends. The guy told me that although he knows that she is single, he was really happy that he didn't loose her as a friend! I asked him How come you didn't feel bad ? He said: I don't care if she really doesn't love me, but the thing that I really know that she still likes me and thats enough for me! So, I told him: That makes me sure that you really Love that girl.

Anyway he continued with his story with her after that day, till one night he kept chatting with her for about 3~4 hours, before he was going to tell her about his feelings again, and ask her to be his girl friend! she felt it and asked him not to do it now! Because as she said that she really doesn't know what she really wants!

He told me that he felt really happy because he felt for the first time that she started thinking about him and he asked her to take her time thinking about it! And she agreed!
Later on, Things between them went so fast, faster than he imagined but he felt that she still doesn't know what she really wants! He wanted to make sure that She is for him, so He told her that he wants their relationship to be serious! , So I asked him after how many months of the relationship did you tell her that? He said after 2 weeks only! I guess he didn't choose the right time to tell her that :-)! He told me that after that day, she kept running away from him, till he asked her What is wrong? And she told him about the truth that she really doesn't know what she wants!! So he suggested to step back and she agreed.

And asked him to step back to the stage before being in a relationship! He told me that he really didn't want that to happen, but he agreed because he still has hopes that she is for him! But he told her that he is worried that after sometime she will tell him the samething! So he told her that he is ok to be just friends like before, But she asked him to give the relationship another chance!

Anyway, He told me that after that day they were just friends, till they met again for couple of days and he felt that they are back into the relationship. But again she run away from him after those days!! And after 3 days she told him: I really don't know what I want and I guess It's better to be just friends! He told me that he felt so broken when she said that because he didn't want that to happen again, he was really happy that finally she decided what she wants, but then she changed her mind again!! And he also feels that after those years of loving her, he can't be with her at all! I asked him, weren't you happy when at the first time you told her about your feelings she asked to be just friends? He said but after she gave me some hopes I feel broken heart!! And after being in a relationship with her, I can't be just a friend with her again. His feelings can't step back.

I asked him to forget her and if he really loves her, just keep as a friend with her!

By the way It's a real story, the guy while he was telling me it, He was crying!!

I can't believe that is LOVE!

MOE

No comments: